Advantages and Disadvantages
There are several advantages to becoming a computer engineer. Here are a few:
- Demand is growing, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a job.
- You can easily make your computer's performance better without needing to go to a tech store, and if it breaks down, you will save a lot of money by repairing it yourself.
- You will be able to help your friends fix up their broken computers, and this can serve as an extra source of income.
- Good and steady income.
However, for every advantage, there are one or two disadvantages:
- Many years of studying
- It may get fairly repetitive
- Somewhat mentaly challenging
- You constantly have to learn new procedures in order to keep up with the constant updates in the new computers (more compact circuitry, better memory banks, etc.)